Friday, April 18, 2014

Stitch Fix

I posted some photos of my first Stitch Fix box of goodies on Instagram and Facebook last month and it's time again for a new box to arrive!  I just got my shipping confirmation this morning, along with a referral credit.  Every time someone signs up with my referral code, I get a credit, which helps me sustain my healthy appetite for new clothes.  This is a shirt from last month's fix:


If you haven't signed up for a Stitch Fix yet, please think about trying it! The deal is, it's a $20 stylist fee for each Fix, but if you keep even one item in the Fix, you're credited back the $20.  If you keep all five items, you get the $20 credited back plus 25% off the entire order.  There's no shipping for receiving or returning items and you can leave as much or as little feedback about what you liked or didn't like as you want.  Also, you can receive fixes as often or seldom as you like. 


Here's my referral link: http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3533882. 

Last month, I only kept one item of the five in the package, but I was tempted to keep three of the five.  I can't wait to see what's in this month's fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment